If you need to share a video with a team member to either collaborate or copy, please follow the steps below.
1. Select the video you'd like to share from the "Your Videos" page.
2. Once you're on the video page, scroll down below the video maker until you see the "+" icon next to your character's image. Click the "+" button to open up the collaboration window.
3. Enter the email address of the GoTeam member you would like to share your video with. In the dropdown menu select "Can edit (Producer)." Make sure the email address is the one that is associated with your colleague's GoAnimate account. You also have the option to add a message. Click SEND.
4. That GoTeam member will then receive an email stating that you would like to collaborate on a video with him or her:
5. Clicking the link in the email will bring the GoTeam member to the video page on GoAnimate. From here the member can either edit the video or copy the video into his account. Editing the shared video will create changes to the shared video file, and copying the video will create a separate version of the video.
You can also access the shared videos by going to the Your Videos page and clicking on "Shared with You" in the menu on the right. This will pull up a list of all the videos that are shared with you.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.