Description: When viewing a video on GoAnimate.com, before pressing play, the chosen thumbnail appears briefly, and then there is a black screen instead of the assigned thumbnail.
Scope: Videos with elements that are incompatible with the updated conversion process, such as:
- Long duration (if over 4 min suggest the customer break it down into parts)
- Too many loaded assets in the video (use your own judgment)
- Imported SWF files
- Complicated timeline -
- Noto CJK font set as bold
- Blur zooming transition effects
- Complexity Warning Messages (too long, zooms, too many effects)
* This list is not exhaustive, and more info will be added as issues are discovered.
- Removing the incompatible elements from the video. If unsure what the incompatible elements are, feel free to email us at email@example.com
- Downloading your video and hosting it on another sharing platform (YouTube, etc.)