Please note for Templates, the option to select the image of your choice is only available BEFORE you publish the video, as you cannot edit a video created with a Template after saving it. You can edit a video made with the Full Video Maker at any time.
Full Video Maker
Follow these steps to change a video's thumbnail image using the Full Video Maker:
- Edit your video
- Click Save
- Use the left and right arrow keys in the upper right corner of the screen to select a thumbnail. This will not only be used as a thumbnail image for your video; it will also be the image that people see before they load the video.
- After you've selected the image of your choice, hit Save
Follow these steps to select a video's thumbnail image using a Template:
- After you're finished selecting your scene, characters, and dialog, hit Preview in step 4. If you've already watched the video, you will be taken into a screen where you have the option to publish.
- Before you do this, look up and to the right. There, you'll see a thumbnail image and some arrows. Page through the arrows (either to the right or left) to find the thumbnail image of your choice.
- Once you've found the one you want to use, click Publish.