There are many variables that impact how quickly your computer responds when creating a video. Some of the most important are:
- Available bandwidth to the Internet
- The speed of your computer's CPU
- Available computer memory (RAM)
- The browser you select
- How many other programs are running at the same time
- Resources allocated to the Flash plug-in
- Network restrictions imposed by a firewall or proxy server
If you have limited control over these variables, GoAnimate also has a Quality setting that can be adjusted. The lower the quality, the faster the video maker will respond, all else being equal.
To adjust the quality, use the drop-down menu shown below.
Note: Adjusting this setting has no impact on the quality of the video when it is viewed or downloaded.