Make your video sound as good as it looks.
Enrich your videos with GoAnimate’s voice-over feature, a powerful tool for setting the tone of your video and communicating ideas or value propositions to your audience.
GoAnimate has two ways to add voice-over: dialog or narration. Dialogue applies to characters only, and comes with automatic lip-sync whilst narration is voice-over without lip-sync.
There are a few ways to add voice-over to your video:
- Mic recording
- Upload your own recording (or select from previous uploads)
- Professional voice-over with our partners (VoiceBunny)
- Text-to-speech (TTS), recommended as a placeholder before adding a real human voice.
It’s easy to drag & drop sound files within GoAnimate, and you can import multiple types of formats, such as mp3, wav, or m4a formats (15MB limit per file).
Narration & Dialog Video Tutorial
How to add scene narration:
- Click on the scene
- In the left tray/panel, click the ‘Narration’ tab
- Select from one of the four options
- Follow the simple instructions
How to add character dialogue with automatic lip-sync:
- Add characters to your video
- Select the specific character you would like to add dialog to
- From the left slide-out tray, click on the ‘Dialogue’ tab
- Select one of the four options from the menu
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Attach or detach sound from a scene
- Split and move audio around the timeline
- Stretch background music to fit your video
- Create auto-looping sound effects