GoAnimate sends automated emails to customers for a number of reasons, including:
- Subscription expiration and renewal reminders
- Marketing information
- Video conversion notifications
If you are not receiving email from GoAnimate, there are a number of possible reasons, including:
- Your company's email server, or your email client, is flagging content from GoAnimate as "spam." If the server is responsible, emails from GoAnimate will never make it onto your company's network. If your email client is responsible, you will probably find communication from GoAnimate in a "junk" or "spam" folder.
- You have unsubscribed from all automated emails. If you would like to resubscribe, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are using an email address on GoAnimate which auto-forwards to another email address, and the forwarding email gateway is rejecting the email, considering it to be "spam." To solve this problem, do not use an email address on GoAnimate that forwards to a final-destination email address.